For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FOXP4 antibody
See all FOXP4 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to FOXP4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a sequence around amino acids 7-11 (
SETIR ) of Human FOXP4 (NP_001012426.1).
- Positive control
- Jurkat and HeLa cell extracts
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 74 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor that represses lung-specific expression.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
- DomainThe leucine-zipper is required for dimerization and transcriptional repression.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 1200010K03Rik antibody
- 2310007G05Rik antibody
- FKHLA antibody
Anti-FOXP4 antibody images
References for Anti-FOXP4 antibody (ab119404)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"