For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa).
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor that represses lung-specific expression.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
- DomainThe leucine-zipper is required for dimerization and transcriptional repression.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 1200010K03Rik antibody
- 2310007G05Rik antibody
- FKHLA antibody
Anti-FOXP4 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-FOXP4 antibody (ab17035)This image is courtesy of Fanny Elahi, Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics
All lanes : Anti-FOXP4 antibody (ab17035) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293 cells
Lane 2 : HEK293 cells expressing exogenous FOXP4
Lane 3 : HEK293 cells expressing exogenous FOXP2
Lane 4 : HEK293 cells expressing exogenous FOXP1
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
This image is courtesy of Fanny Elahi, Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics
References for Anti-FOXP4 antibody (ab17035)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"