For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in breast cancer cell lines and primary cancer.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Forkhead box protein N6 antibody
- Forkhead box protein R2 antibody
- FOXN6 antibody
Anti-FOXR2 antibody images
IHC-P - FOXR2 antibody (ab58200)
FOXR2 antibody (ab58200) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human placenta.
Western blot - FOXR2 antibody (ab58200)
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
FOXR2 antibody (ab58200) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-FOXR2 antibody (ab58200)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"