For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCatalyzes the formation of GDP-L-fucose from GTP and L-fucose-1-phosphate. Functions as a salvage pathway to reutilize L-fucose arising from the turnover of glycoproteins and glycolipids.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- FPGT antibody
- FPGT_HUMAN antibody
- Fucose 1 phosphate guanyltransferase antibody
Anti-FPGT antibody images
References for Anti-FPGT antibody (ab123044)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"