For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FPGT antibody
See all FPGT primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to FPGT
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human FPGT protein (NP_003829.2)
- Positive control
- FPGT transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the formation of GDP-L-fucose from GTP and L-fucose-1-phosphate. Functions as a salvage pathway to reutilize L-fucose arising from the turnover of glycoproteins and glycolipids.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- FPGT antibody
- FPGT_HUMAN antibody
- Fucose 1 phosphate guanyltransferase antibody
Anti-FPGT antibody images
Western blot - FPGT antibody (ab69833)
All lanes : Anti-FPGT antibody (ab69833) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : FPGT transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 67 kDa
Observed band size : 80 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-FPGT antibody (ab69833)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"