For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the formation of GDP-L-fucose from GTP and L-fucose-1-phosphate. Functions as a salvage pathway to reutilize L-fucose arising from the turnover of glycoproteins and glycolipids.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- FPGT antibody
- FPGT_HUMAN antibody
- Fucose 1 phosphate guanyltransferase antibody
Anti-FPGT antibody images
Western blot - FPGT antibody (ab97914)
Anti-FPGT antibody (ab97914) at 1/500 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 67 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - FPGT antibody (ab97914)
ab97914, at 1/100 dilution, staining FPGT in MDA-MB-468 xenograft tissue by Immunohistochemistry. Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded section.
References for Anti-FPGT antibody (ab97914)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"