For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionControls osteoclast survival and size (By similarity). As a dimer with JUN, activates LIF transcription (By similarity). Activates CEBPB transcription in PGE2-activated osteoblasts.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. Fos subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP (basic-leucine zipper) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ23306 antibody
- Fos L2 antibody
- FOS like antigen 2 antibody
Anti-FRA2 antibody images
Western blot - FRA2 antibody (ab107393)
Anti-FRA2 antibody (ab107393) at 1/100 dilution + CHO cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - FRA2 antibody (ab107393)
ab107393 at 1/50 dilution staining FRA2 in Human lung carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue. Detection: DAB staining
References for Anti-FRA2 antibody (ab107393)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"