For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FRA2 antibody [EPR4713(2)]
See all FRA2 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4713(2)] to FRA2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IP, Flow Cytmore details
ICC or IHC-P
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the C terminus of Human FRA2.
- Positive control
- 293T cells; MCF7, F9, PC12, NCCIT, and 293T cell lysates.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR4713(2)
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC or IHC-P.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).
||1/10 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/500. ab172730-Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionControls osteoclast survival and size (By similarity). As a dimer with JUN, activates LIF transcription (By similarity). Activates CEBPB transcription in PGE2-activated osteoblasts.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. Fos subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP (basic-leucine zipper) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ23306 antibody
- Fos L2 antibody
- FOS like antigen 2 antibody
Anti-FRA2 antibody [EPR4713(2)] images
Western blot - Anti-FRA2 antibody [EPR4713(2)] (ab124830)
All lanes : Anti-FRA2 antibody [EPR4713(2)] (ab124830) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 2 : F9 cell lysate
Lane 3 : PC12 cell lysate
Lane 4 : NCCIT cell lysate
Lane 5 : 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Flow Cytometry - Anti-FRA2 antibody [EPR4713(2)] (ab124830)
ab124830 at 1/100 dilution staining FRA2 in permeabilized 293T cells (red). A rabbit IgG was used as negative control (green).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"