For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberZF001
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml.
- FunctionControls osteoclast survival and size (By similarity). As a dimer with JUN, activates LIF transcription (By similarity). Activates CEBPB transcription in PGE2-activated osteoblasts.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. Fos subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP (basic-leucine zipper) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ23306 antibody
- Fos L2 antibody
- FOS like antigen 2 antibody
Anti-FRA2 antibody [ZF001] images
References for Anti-FRA2 antibody [ZF001] (ab54234)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"