For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
- FunctionMember of GRP1 signaling complexes that are acutely recruited to plasma membrane ruffles in response to insulin receptor signaling. May function as a scaffolding protein.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FERM domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- 6030440G05Rik antibody
- FERM domain-containing protein 4B antibody
- FRM4B_HUMAN antibody
Anti-FRMD4B antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-FRMD4B antibody (ab121310)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251MG shows positivity in golgi apparatus and centrosome. Recommended concentration of ab121310 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-FRMD4B antibody (ab121310)
ab121310 at 1/200 dilution staining FRMD4B in Paraffin-embedded Human cerebellum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-FRMD4B antibody (ab121310)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"