For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 144 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionPositive regulator of dendritic spine morphogenesis and density. Required for the maintenance of excitatory synaptic transmission. Binds phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FERM domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
Contains 1 WW domain.
- DomainThe FERM domain mediates the interaction with phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate.
- Cellular localizationCell projection > dendritic spine.
Information by UniProt
- FERM and PDZ domain containing 4 antibody
- FERM and PDZ domain-containing protein 4 antibody
- Frmpd4 antibody
Anti-FRMPD4 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - FRMPD4 antibody (ab113420)
ab113420 at 5 µg/ml staining FRMPD4 in Human kidney by Immunohistochemistry Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
Western blot - FRMPD4 antibody (ab113420)
Lane 1 : Anti-FRMPD4 antibody (ab113420) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-FRMPD4 antibody (ab113420) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : SK N SH cell lysate
Lane 2 : SK N SH cell lysate
Predicted band size : 144 kDa
References for Anti-FRMPD4 antibody (ab113420)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"