For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab10425? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab10425 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Chen PY et al. Smooth muscle FGF/TGFß cross talk regulates atherosclerosis progression. EMBO Mol Med 8:712-28 (2016).
- Chen PY et al. Endothelial-to-mesenchymal transition drives atherosclerosis progression. J Clin Invest 125:4514-28 (2015).
- Li H et al. Frs2a and Shp2 signal independently of Gab to mediate FGF signaling in lens development. J Cell Sci 127:571-82 (2014).
- Tchaicha JH et al. Kinase domain activation of FGFR2 yields high-grade lung adenocarcinoma sensitive to a Pan-FGFR inhibitor in a mouse model of NSCLC. Cancer Res 74:4676-84 (2014).
- Villanueva C et al. Congenital hypogonadotropic hypogonadism with split hand/foot malformation: a clinical entity with a high frequency of FGFR1 mutations. Genet Med N/A:N/A (2014).
- Cai Z et al. Deficient FGF signaling causes optic nerve dysgenesis and ocular coloboma. Development 140:2711-23 (2013).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"