For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab92821? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab92821 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wang X et al. FTO is required for myogenesis by positively regulating mTOR-PGC-1a pathway-mediated mitochondria biogenesis. Cell Death Dis 8:e2702 (2017).
- Chang M et al. Region-specific RNA m6A methylation represents a new layer of control in the gene regulatory network in the mouse brain. Open Biol 7:N/A (2017).
- Jiao Y et al. The Fto Gene Regulates the Proliferation and Differentiation of Pre-Adipocytes in Vitro. Nutrients 8:102 (2016).
- Zhang M et al. The Demethylase Activity of FTO (Fat Mass and Obesity Associated Protein) Is Required for Preadipocyte Differentiation. PLoS One 10:e0133788 (2015).
- Berulava T et al. FTO levels affect RNA modification and the transcriptome. Eur J Hum Genet : (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"