For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab124892? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab124892 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Mauer J et al. Reversible methylation of m(6)Am in the 5' cap controls mRNA stability. Nature 541:371-375 (2017).
- Aas A et al. Nucleocytoplasmic Shuttling of FTO Does Not Affect Starvation-Induced Autophagy. PLoS One 12:e0168182 (2017).
- Tirumuru N et al. N(6)-methyladenosine of HIV-1 RNA regulates viral infection and HIV-1 Gag protein expression. Elife 5:N/A (2016).
- Tan A et al. Overexpression of the fat mass and obesity associated gene (FTO) in breast cancer and its clinical implications. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:13405-10 (2015).
- Huang Y et al. Meclofenamic acid selectively inhibits FTO demethylation of m6A over ALKBH5. Nucleic Acids Res 43:373-84 (2015).
- Wang X et al. N6-methyladenosine-dependent regulation of messenger RNA stability. Nature 505:117-20 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"