For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionRegulates MYC expression by binding to a single-stranded far-upstream element (FUSE) upstream of the MYC promoter. May act both as activator and repressor of transcription.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 KH domains.
modificationsUbiquitinated. This targets the protein for proteasome-mediated degradation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DNA helicase V antibody
- far upstream element (FUSE) binding protein 1 antibody
- Far upstream element (FUSE) binding protein 4 antibody
Anti-FUBP1 antibody images
Western blot - FUBP1 antibody (ab111738)
Anti-FUBP1 antibody (ab111738) at 1/1000 dilution + IMR32 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - FUBP1 antibody (ab111738)
Immunofluorescence analysis of FUBP1 in paraformaldehyde-fixed MCF7 cells, using ab111738 at a 1/500 dilution. Lower image shows cells costained with Hoechst 33342.
References for Anti-FUBP1 antibody (ab111738)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"