For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 78 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionRegulates MYC expression by binding to a single-stranded far-upstream element (FUSE) upstream of the MYC promoter. May act both as activator and repressor of transcription.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 KH domains.
modificationsUbiquitinated. This targets the protein for proteasome-mediated degradation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DNA helicase V antibody
- far upstream element (FUSE) binding protein 1 antibody
- Far upstream element (FUSE) binding protein 4 antibody
Anti-FUBP1 antibody images
Western blot - FUBP1 antibody (ab28732)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"