For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/5000 - 1/20000. Predicted molecular weight: for isoform 2, 29 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay interact with single-stranded DNA from the far-upstream element (FUSE). May activate gene expression.
- Tissue specificityDetected in a number of cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 KH domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Far upstream element (FUSE) binding protein 3 antibody
- Far upstream element binding protein 3 antibody
- Far upstream element-binding protein 3 antibody
Anti-FUBP3 antibody images
Western blot - FUBP3 antibody (ab102576)
Anti-FUBP3 antibody (ab102576) at 1/10000 dilution + MCF7 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : for isoform 2, 29 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - FUBP3 antibody (ab102576)
Immunohistochemical analysis of FUBP3 in paraffin embedded Cal27 xenograft, using ab102576 at a 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-FUBP3 antibody (ab102576)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"