For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 61 , 28 kDa.
- FunctionMay interact with single-stranded DNA from the far-upstream element (FUSE). May activate gene expression.
- Tissue specificityDetected in a number of cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 KH domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Far upstream element (FUSE) binding protein 3 antibody
- Far upstream element binding protein 3 antibody
- Far upstream element-binding protein 3 antibody
Anti-FUBP3 antibody images
Western blot - FUBP3 antibody (ab67957)
All lanes : Anti-FUBP3 antibody (ab67957) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : FUBP3 (28kDa isoform) transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 61 , 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-FUBP3 antibody (ab67957)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"