For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71400 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 61 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa).
- FunctionMay interact with single-stranded DNA from the far-upstream element (FUSE). May activate gene expression.
- Tissue specificityDetected in a number of cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 KH domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Far upstream element (FUSE) binding protein 3 antibody
- Far upstream element binding protein 3 antibody
- Far upstream element-binding protein 3 antibody
Anti-FUBP3 antibody images
References for Anti-FUBP3 antibody (ab71400)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"