For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.
- FunctionMay interact with single-stranded DNA from the far-upstream element (FUSE). May activate gene expression.
- Tissue specificityDetected in a number of cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 KH domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Far upstream element (FUSE) binding protein 3 antibody
- Far upstream element binding protein 3 antibody
- Far upstream element-binding protein 3 antibody
Anti-FUBP3 antibody images
Western blot - FUBP3 antibody (ab74570)
All lanes : Anti-FUBP3 antibody (ab74570) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from COLO cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from HepG2 cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from COLO cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
Observed band size : 61 kDa
Additional bands at : 28 kDa,50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-FUBP3 antibody (ab74570)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"