For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FUK antibody
See all FUK primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to FUK
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal region of human FUK.
- Positive control
- Extracts from insulin-treated COS7 cells. NIH-3T3 cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+) , 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 118 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionTakes part in the salvage pathway for reutilization of fucose from the degradation of oligosaccharides.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GHMP kinase family.
Information by UniProt
- 1110046B12Rik antibody
- FLJ39408 antibody
- Fucokinase antibody
References for Anti-FUK antibody (ab69555)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"