For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa.
- FunctionRNA-binding protein required for embryonic and postnatal development of muscle tissue. May regulate intracellular transport and local translation of certain mRNAs.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues examined including heart, brain, kidney and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FMR1 family.
Contains 2 KH domains.
modificationsArg-445 is dimethylated, probably to asymmetric dimethylarginine.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Fragile X mental retardation autosomal homolog 1 antibody
- Fragile X mental retardation syndrome related protein 1 antibody
- Fragile X mental retardation syndrome-related protein 1 antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"