For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 74 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionRNA-binding protein.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FMR1 family.
Contains 2 KH domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- FMR1L2 antibody
- Fragile X mental retardation 1 like 2 antibody
- Fragile X mental retardation autosomal homolog 2 antibody
Anti-FXR2 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - FXR2 antibody (ab65122)
This image shows A549 cells stained with ab65122 at 1/500-1/1000 dilution; with and without the immunising peptide.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - FXR2 antibody (ab65122)
This image shows human lung carcinoma tissue stained with ab65122 at 1/50 - 1/100 dilution; with and without the immunising peptide.
Western blot - FXR2 antibody (ab65122)
All lanes : Anti-FXR2 antibody (ab65122) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from COLO205 cells
Lane 2 : extracts from COLO205 cells with immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
Observed band size : 74 kDa
References for Anti-FXR2 antibody (ab65122)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"