For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-FXYD7 antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to FXYD7
- Specificityab117444 is predicted to not react with other members of the FXDY protein family.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, ICC, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
17 amino acid synthetic peptide derived from near the N terminal of Human FXYD7 (AAH18619).
- Positive control
- Human lung tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 8 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FXYD family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ25096 antibody
- FXYD domain containing ion transport regulator 7 antibody
- FXYD domain-containing ion transport regulator 7 antibody
Anti-FXYD7 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-FXYD7 antibody (ab117444)
Anti-FXYD7 antibody (ab117444) at 1 µg/ml + Human lung tissue lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 8 kDa
Immunohistochemistry - Anti-FXYD7 antibody (ab117444)
Immunohistochemical analysis of rat lung tissue, staining FXYD7 with ab117444 at 2.5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-FXYD7 antibody (ab117444)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"