For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionGuanine nucleotide-binding proteins (G proteins) are involved as modulators or transducers in various transmembrane signaling systems.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-alpha family. G(i/o/t/z) subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- G(x) alpha chain antibody
- GNAZ antibody
- GNAZ_HUMAN antibody
Anti-G Protein alpha x+z antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - G Protein alpha x+z antibody (ab74128)
Immunohistochemical analysis of G Protein alpha x+z in paraffin embedded human brain tissue using ab74128 at a dilution of 1/50.
Left hand panel: no peptide.
Right hand panel: peptide present.
Western blot - G Protein alpha x+z antibody (ab74128)
All lanes : Anti-G Protein alpha x+z antibody (ab74128) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HuvEc cells with no peptide
Lane 2 : Extracts from HuvEc cells with peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 41 kDa
References for Anti-G Protein alpha x+z antibody (ab74128)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"