For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab56574? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab56574 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Boeynaems S et al. Phase Separation of C9orf72 Dipeptide Repeats Perturbs Stress Granule Dynamics. Mol Cell 65:1044-1055.e5 (2017).
- Hashimoto S et al. Mumps Virus Induces Protein-Kinase-R-Dependent Stress Granules, Partly Suppressing Type III Interferon Production. PLoS One 11:e0161793 (2016).
- Pène V et al. Dynamic Interaction of Stress Granules, DDX3X, and IKK-a Mediates Multiple Functions in Hepatitis C Virus Infection. J Virol 89:5462-77 (2015).
- Simeoni F et al. Proteomic analysis of the SIRT6 interactome: novel links to genome maintenance and cellular stress signaling. Sci Rep 3:3085 (2013).
- Gao X et al. Tudor-SN interacts with and co-localizes with G3BP in stress granules under stress conditions. FEBS Lett 584:3525-32 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"