For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC: 1/50 - 1/200.
WB: 1/100 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbable scaffold protein that may be involved in mRNA transport.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 NTF2 domain.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsArg-457 and Arg-468 are dimethylated, probably to asymmetric dimethylarginine.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- G3BP 2 antibody
- G3BP-2 antibody
- G3BP2 antibody
References for Anti-G3BP2 antibody (ab92899)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"