For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab33299? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab33299 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Kaneko Y et al. Oxytocin modulates GABAAR subunits to confer neuroprotection in stroke in vitro. Sci Rep 6:35659 (2016).
- Koduvayur SP et al. Generation of recombinant antibodies to rat GABAA receptor subunits by affinity selection on synthetic peptides. PLoS One 9:e87964 (2014).
- Yao ZG et al. Regional and cell-type specific distribution of HDAC2 in the adult mouse brain. Brain Struct Funct 218:563-73 (2013).
- Daniel C et al. Adenosine-to-inosine RNA editing affects trafficking of the gamma-aminobutyric acid type A (GABA(A)) receptor. J Biol Chem 286:2031-40 (2011).
- Lindstrom SH et al. Retinal input to efferent target amacrine cells in the avian retina. Vis Neurosci 27:103-18 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"