For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GABA A Receptor gamma 3 antibody
See all GABA A Receptor gamma 3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to GABA A Receptor gamma 3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a portion of rat GABA A Receptor gamma 3.
- Positive control
- Rat brain whole cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% Gelatin, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/250 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).
- RelevanceGABA A Receptor gamma 3, is the ligand-gated ion channel that GABA A (gamma aminobutyric acid) exerts its inhibitory neurotransmitter funtion through.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- GABA(A) receptor antibody
- GABA(A) receptor subunit gamma 3 antibody
- GABR G3 antibody
Anti-GABA A Receptor gamma 3 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-GABA A Receptor gamma 3 antibody (ab13861)
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Western blot analysis of GABA A Receptor gamma 3 in 15 ugs of rat brain cell lysate using ab13861 at 1:1000. Western blot analysis of GABA A Receptor gamma 3 in 15 ugs of rat brain cell lysate using ab13861 at 1:1000.
References for Anti-GABA A Receptor gamma 3 antibody (ab13861)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"