For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTerminates the action of GABA by its high affinity sodium-dependent reuptake into presynaptic terminals.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sodium:neurotransmitter symporter (SNF) (TC 2.A.22) family. SLC6A1 subfamily.
- DomainThe PDZ domain-binding motif is involved in the interaction with MPP5.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Membrane. Localized at the plasma membrane and in a subset of intracellular vesicles. Localized at the presynaptic terminals of interneurons.
Information by UniProt
- GABATHG antibody
- GABATR antibody
- GABT 1 antibody
Anti-GABA Transporter 1 / GAT 1 antibody images
References for Anti-GABA Transporter 1 / GAT 1 antibody (ab102110)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"