For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionTerminates the action of GABA by its high affinity sodium-dependent reuptake into presynaptic terminals.
- Tissue specificityWidespread distribution in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sodium:neurotransmitter symporter (SNF) (TC 2.A.22) family. SLC6A11 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- GABT3 antibody
- GAT-3 antibody
- GAT3 antibody
Anti-GABA Transporter 3 / GAT 3 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-GABA Transporter 3 / GAT 3 antibody (ab122430)
All lanes : Anti-GABA Transporter 3 / GAT 3 antibody (ab122430) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-GABA Transporter 3 / GAT 3 antibody (ab122430)
ab122430, at a 1/50 dilution, staining GABA Transporter 3 / GAT 3 in paraffin embedded Human pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-GABA Transporter 3 / GAT 3 antibody (ab122430)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"