For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionTranscription factor capable of interacting with purine rich repeats (GA repeats). Necessary for the expression of the Adenovirus E4 gene.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ETS family.
Contains 1 ETS DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 PNT (pointed) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- E4TF 1A antibody
- E4TF1 60 antibody
- E4TF1A antibody
Anti-GABPA antibody images
IHC-P - GABPA antibody (ab55053)
GABPA antibody (ab55053) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human small Intestine.
Western blot - GABPA antibody (ab55053)
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
GABPA antibody (ab55053) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-GABPA antibody(ab55053)
ab55053 at 10 ug/ml staining GABPA in human Hela cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-GABPA antibody (ab55053)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"