For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab106828 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45, 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: Isoform beta 1, 42 ; Isoform gamma 1, 38 kDa).
- FunctionTranscription factor capable of interacting with purine rich repeats (GA repeats). Necessary for the expression of the Adenovirus E4 gene.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 ANK repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- BABPB2 antibody
- E4TF1 antibody
- E4TF1-47 antibody
Anti-GABPB2 antibody images
Western blot - GABPB2 antibody (ab106828)
Anti-GABPB2 antibody (ab106828) at 0.5 µg/ml + HeLa cell lysate (in RIPA buffer) at 35 µg
Predicted band size : Isoform beta 1, 42 ; Isoform gamma 1, 38 kDa
Observed band size : 38,45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 21 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-GABPB2 antibody (ab106828)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"