For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay function as transcription factor capable of interacting with purine rich repeats (GA repeats).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 ANK repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- BABPB2 antibody
- E4TF1 antibody
- E4TF1 47 antibody
Anti-GABPB2 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-GABPB2 antibody (ab57348)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57348 GABPB2 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 75 kDa
References for Anti-GABPB2 antibody (ab57348)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"