For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/250.
- FunctionTranscription factor capable of interacting with purine rich repeats (GA repeats). Necessary for the expression of the Adenovirus E4 gene.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 ANK repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- BABPB2 antibody
- E4TF1 antibody
- E4TF1-47 antibody
Anti-GABPB2 antibody images
Western blot - GABPB2 antibody (ab97489)
Anti-GABPB2 antibody (ab97489) at 1/5000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - GABPB2 antibody (ab97489)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Cal27 Xenograft, using ab97489 at 1/100 dilution.
References for Anti-GABPB2 antibody (ab97489)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"