For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GAD65 antibody
See all GAD65 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to GAD65
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Dog, Chimpanzee
C-TLEDNEERMSRLSK , corresponding to Internal sequence amino acids 515-528 of Human GAD65
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the production of GABA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the group II decarboxylase family.
modificationsPhosphorylated; which does not affect kinetic parameters or subcellular location.
Palmitoylated; which is required for presynaptic clustering.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Cytoplasmic vesicle. Cell junction > synapse > presynaptic cell membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Associated to cytoplasmic vesicles. In neurons, cytosolic leaflet of Golgi membranes and presynaptic clusters.
Information by UniProt
- 65 kDa glutamic acid decarboxylase antibody
- DCE 2 antibody
- DCE2 antibody
Anti-GAD65 antibody images
References for Anti-GAD65 antibody (ab31278)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"