For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Clone number1E8
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa. For recombinant protein
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml.
- FunctionGalectin that binds lactose and a related range of sugars. May be involved in the assembly of adherens junctions.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 galectin domains.
- DomainContains two homologous but distinct carbohydrate-binding domains.
Information by UniProt
- Antigen NY CO 27 antibody
- Antigen NY-CO-27 antibody
- Antigen NYCO27 antibody
Anti-GAL4 antibody [1E8] images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-GAL4 antibody [1E8] (ab125086)
ab125086, at 1.25 µg/ml, staining GAL4 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Colon tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-GAL4 antibody [1E8] (ab125086)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"