For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123426 is purified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa.
- FunctionMay have both lysophospholipase and carbohydrate-binding activities.
- Tissue specificityExpressed exclusively by eosinophils and basophils. Not detected in monocytes and neutrophils.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 galectin domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic granule. Localized in granules from where it may be secreted or transported to other locations in the cell.
Information by UniProt
- BSF3 antibody
- Charcot Leyden crystal protein antibody
- Charcot-Leyden crystal protein antibody
Anti-Galectin 10 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-Galectin 10 antibody (ab123426)
All lanes : Anti-Galectin 10 antibody (ab123426) at 1/100 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysate, non-transfected
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysate, transiently transfected with Human Galectin 10 gene
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 16 kDa
References for Anti-Galectin 10 antibody (ab123426)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"