For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Purification notesAb47270 was sterile filtered through 0.22 µm and treated to remove endotoxins.
- Clone numberB-F42
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Note: Permeabilization with 0.3% saponin is required before staining.
Is unsuitable for IHC.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay have both lysophospholipase and carbohydrate-binding activities.
- Tissue specificityExpressed exclusively by eosinophils and basophils. Not detected in monocytes and neutrophils.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 galectin domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic granule. Localized in granules from where it may be secreted or transported to other locations in the cell.
Information by UniProt
- BSF3 antibody
- Charcot Leyden crystal protein antibody
- Charcot-Leyden crystal protein antibody
References for Anti-Galectin 10 antibody [B-F42] (ab47270)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"