For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 10 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa).
- FunctionHas lysophospholipase activity.
- Tissue specificityDetected in adult and fetal spleen, fetal kidney, adult urinary bladder and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 galectin domain.
Information by UniProt
- GAL 13 antibody
- Gal-13 antibody
- GAL13 antibody
Anti-Galectin 13 antibody images
Western blot - Galectin 13 antibody (ab68707)
All lanes : Anti-Galectin 13 antibody (ab68707) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Galectin 13 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 16 kDa
Observed band size : 10 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Galectin 13 antibody (ab68707)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"