For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/7500. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa.
- FunctionThis protein binds beta-galactoside. Its physiological function is not yet known.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 galectin domain.
Information by UniProt
- Beta galactoside binding lectin L14 II antibody
- Beta-galactoside-binding lectin L-14-II antibody
- CBP35 antibody
References for Anti-Galectin 2 antibody (ab52127)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"