For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GALR3 antibody
See all GALR3 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to GALR3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
C-QGPEPREGPVHGGE , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 349-362 of Human GALR3.
- Positive control
- Human skin and testes lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 6 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
- FunctionReceptor for the hormone galanin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- GAL 3R antibody
- GAL R3 antibody
- GAL3 R antibody
Anti-GALR3 antibody images
References for Anti-GALR3 antibody (ab48008)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"