Anti-gamma Adaptin antibody (ab3706)
- Product nameAnti-gamma Adaptin antibodySee all gamma Adaptin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to gamma Adaptin
- SpecificityRecognises a band representing AP1G1 at just below 97kD that is blocked by the immunising peptide in HeLa extract.
- Tested applicationsWB, Electron Microscopy more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide: CTAPTSKPSSAGGEL, corresponding to amino acids 646 - 659 of Human AP1G1.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3706 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 94 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 91 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSubunit of clathrin-associated adaptor protein complex 1 that plays a role in protein sorting in the late-Golgi/trans-Golgi network (TGN) and/or endosomes. The AP complexes mediate both the recruitment of clathrin to membranes and the recognition of sorting signals within the cytosolic tails of transmembrane cargo molecules.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adaptor complexes large subunit family.
Contains 1 GAE domain.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus. Cytoplasmic vesicle > clathrin-coated vesicle membrane. Component of the coat surrounding the cytoplasmic face of coated vesicles located at the Golgi complex.
- Adapter-related protein complex 1 subunit gamma-1 antibody
- Adaptor protein complex AP 1 gamma 1 subunit antibody
- Adaptor protein complex AP 1 subunit gamma 1 antibody
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 subunit gamma-1 antibody
- Adaptor related protein complex 1 gamma 1 subunit antibody
- adaptor-related protein complex 1 gamma 1 subunit antibody
- ADTG antibody
- AP 1 complex subunit gamma 1 antibody
- AP-1 complex subunit gamma-1 antibody
- AP1G1 antibody
- AP1G1_HUMAN antibody
- CLAPG1 antibody
- Clathrin assembly protein complex 1 gamma 1 large chain antibody
- Clathrin assembly protein complex 1 gamma large chain antibody
- Clathrin assembly protein complex 1 gamma-1 large chain antibody
- Clathrin associated/assembly/adaptor protein large gamma 1 antibody
- clathrin-associated/assembly/adaptor protein large gamma 1 antibody
- Gamma1 adaptin antibody
- Gamma1-adaptin antibody
- Golgi adaptor HA1/AP1 adaptin gamma subunit antibody
- Golgi adaptor HA1/AP1 adaptin subunit gamma 1 antibody
- Golgi adaptor HA1/AP1 adaptin subunit gamma-1 antibody
- MGC18255 antibody
Anti-gamma Adaptin antibody images
Predicted band size : 91 kDa
Western blot using ab3706 at 1/500.
Lane 1: HeLa Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2: HeLa Whole Cell Lysate + 1µg/ml blocking/immunising peptide
Secondary ab: Rabbit polyclonal to Goat IgG HRP ab6741 (1/5000).
Exposure time: 1 minute.
Lysates at 20µg/lane.
Predicted molecular weight: 91 kDa. The strong band just under 97kD represents AP1G1.
References for Anti-gamma Adaptin antibody (ab3706)
This product has been referenced in:
- Giles DK et al. Ultrastructural analysis of chlamydial antigen-containing vesicles everting from the Chlamydia trachomatis inclusion. Microbes Infect 8:1579-91 (2006). Read more (PubMed: 16698305) »