For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa.
- FunctionMembrane-cytoskeleton-associated protein that promotes the assembly of the spectrin-actin network. Binds to calmodulin.
- Tissue specificityHeart only expresses isoform 1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldolase class II family. Adducin subfamily.
- DomainComprised of three regions: a N-terminal protease-resistant globular head region, a short connecting subdomain, and a protease-sensitive tail region.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ADD3 antibody
- ADDG_HUMAN antibody
- ADDL antibody
Anti-gamma Adducin antibody images
References for Anti-gamma Adducin antibody (ab123316)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"