For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GAP43 antibody
See all GAP43 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to GAP43
- SpecificityDetects endogenous levels of total GAP43 protein.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
QASFR , corresponding to amino acids 39-43 of Human GAP43
- Positive control
- Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca22+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/20000.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThis protein is associated with nerve growth. It is a major component of the motile "growth cones" that form the tips of elongating axons.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the neuromodulin family.
Contains 1 IQ domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation of this protein by a protein kinase C is specifically correlated with certain forms of synaptic plasticity.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell projection > growth cone membrane. Cell junction > synapse. Cytoplasmic surface of growth cone and synaptic plasma membranes.
Information by UniProt
- Axonal membrane protein GAP 43 antibody
- Axonal membrane protein GAP-43 antibody
- B 50 antibody
Anti-GAP43 antibody images
References for Anti-GAP43 antibody (ab47510)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"