For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab42905? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab42905 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Boulos S et al. Serine 207 phosphorylated lysyl-tRNA synthetase predicts disease-free survival of non-small-cell lung carcinoma. Oncotarget 8:65186-65198 (2017).
- Niehues S et al. Impaired protein translation in Drosophila models for Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy caused by mutant tRNA synthetases. Nat Commun 6:7520 (2015).
- Stum M et al. An assessment of mechanisms underlying peripheral axonal degeneration caused by aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase mutations. Mol Cell Neurosci 46:432-43 (2011).
- Motley WW et al. Charcot-Marie-Tooth-linked mutant GARS is toxic to peripheral neurons independent of wild-type GARS levels. PLoS Genet 7:e1002399 (2011).
- Vellaichamy A et al. Proteomic interrogation of androgen action in prostate cancer cells reveals roles of aminoacyl tRNA synthetases. PLoS One 4:e7075 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"