For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GARS antibody
See all GARS primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to GARS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human GARS protein (ENSP00000373918; or amino acids 55-739 of Swissprot id P41250).
- Positive control
- Human placenta tissue lysate; GARS transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa.
- RelevanceGARS synthetase catalyzes the ligation of glycine with glycyl-tRNA using ATP and its mutation induces Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT) disease.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Mitochondrion.
- AP 4 A synthetase antibody
- Charcot Marie Tooth neuropathy 2D antibody
- Charcot Marie Tooth neuropathy neuronal type D antibody
Anti-GARS antibody images
References for Anti-GARS antibody (ab89522)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"