For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab82848 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 83 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa).
- RelevanceGARS synthetase catalyzes the ligation of glycine with glycyl-tRNA using ATP and its mutation induces Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT) disease.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Mitochondrion.
- AP 4 A synthetase antibody
- Charcot Marie Tooth neuropathy 2D antibody
- Charcot Marie Tooth neuropathy neuronal type D antibody
Anti-GARS antibody - C-terminal images
References for Anti-GARS antibody - C-terminal (ab82848)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"