For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-GARS antibody [EPR7157]
See all GARS primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR7157] to GARS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
Flow Cyt,ICC or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide, corresponding to residues near the C-terminus of Human GARS.
- Positive control
- Jurkat, HeLa, U87-MG, 293T, C6, RAW 264.7, and Neuro-2a cell lysates; Human colon tissue.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR7157
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceGARS synthetase catalyzes the ligation of glycine with glycyl-tRNA using ATP and its mutation induces Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT) disease.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Mitochondrion.
- AP 4 A synthetase antibody
- Charcot Marie Tooth neuropathy 2D antibody
- Charcot Marie Tooth neuropathy neuronal type D antibody
Anti-GARS antibody [EPR7157] images
References for Anti-GARS antibody [EPR7157] (ab125008)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"