For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107492 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa.
- FunctionSeems to be involved in the cross-linking of microtubules and microfilaments.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GAS2 family.
Contains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
Contains 1 GAR domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- GA2L1_HUMAN antibody
- GAR 22 antibody
- GAR22 antibody
Anti-GAS2L1 antibody images
References for Anti-GAS2L1 antibody (ab107492)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"